Plant Oil Extraction

I make various essential oil extractors, including an at home supercritical carbon dioxide system. These oils can be used for aromatherapy, homeopathic medicines, and many other uses of essential plant oils. When I conduct extractions I update the progress on the blog. Thanks for taking a look around, feel free to contact me. - JY
Home » » Much Needed Blog Grooming

Much Needed Blog Grooming

Working my way through the blog and extractor pages for some much needed updates. Sorry they have been long coming.

I have had my head in the books and recently filed for a patent for a low cost commercial level carbon dioxide extraction system. Who knows where that will go, but I am at least going to protect my idea.
Share this article :
 
© 2016. Plant Oil Extraction - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - Contact